READ ME: This project covers the fragile nation state of Venezuela. This particular paper covers the media in which I chose to take a glimpse of the country. It is a documentary on YouTube (below). While I have chosen the country of Venezuela to do my final project on, I have picked a documentary on the downfall of socialism in Venezuela after the death of leader Hugo Chavez. While I believe that the current situation started during the reign of Chavez, this documentary covers (1:11:45 mins) the rapid decline in the country since Maduro took office.
Discuss a Popular or Literary Representation of Your Country Case Study
Refer to the film or website you identified in Module 3 about the country you have chosen for your Portfolio Project. Respond to the following:
- Summarize the website or the film and describe the important information presented.
- Does this film or website depict the country accurately?
- How does the information you find in the film or website compare to the information you have read in your textbook and discovered through your portfolio research?
- Write a formal essay 2-3 pages in length, complete with citations from at least two outside academic sources from the CSU-Global Library to support your findings.
- Cite these on a separate page at the end of the essay, and include a title page at the beginning.
- Always follow CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements style and review the library material concerning APA style before turning in this assignment.