“Time Out” Please respond to the following:
- Being mindful and having a mind-full are two very different ways of life. In today’s busy society, we are often left with a mind-full, making it difficult to be mindful . . . which is necessary for effective prioritizing and time management skills. Please watch the following 10 minute video, and simply provide your thoughts prior to moving to next requirements. (copy and paste into new window)
- Please read this MindTools article, “Effective Scheduling”, grab a weekly planner, and then respond to the following questions:
- How much available time do you need to schedule for work each week? What are your typical work hours?
- How much available time do you need to schedule for school each week (completing course work, attending class, etc.)? When do you do your class work each week?
- How much available time do you need to schedule for home or personal activities each week? (Be sure to include sleep and other must-do activities)
- How do you prioritize your time each week and how do these time priorities align with your goals?