Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that examines the effect of legal, safety, and regulatory requirements on the human resources process as they relate to the following statement:
“Common sense and compassion in the workplace have been replaced by litigation.”
Explain why you agree or disagree with the above statement.
Focus on employee-related regulations established by the United States, such as the Department of Labor, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the Department of Homeland Security.
Include at least 3 references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Please make sure that this is more then 800 words
make it between 6-8 pages only, with no plagiarism “0%” similarity.
the task chosen is the first one, which is :
TASK: General suggestions The following projects are suggested to help the student to select the topic (topic is supposed to be more specific):
1. Select any peculiar building like, Auditorium, Sports complex, Library, Residential Building, office building, Commercial Building, factory building, Masjid, school, college, etc. a. List down the different building materials used for construction of that building. b. Provide the reason for choosing that material. What other similar building material can be recommended for any particular purpose? Mention the properties which made to choose those materials.
You’ll understand this when you read the attached file.
Determine three specific reasons why healthcare organizations should conduct an analysis of the external environment on a regular basis. Support your recommendation with examples.
Examine three barriers to an effective environmental analysis. Determine whether or not the barriers that you have examined would delay the strategic planning process. Provide a rationale for your response.
Imagine that the physicians at your hospital have proposed adding a new cardiac care wing to the hospital at which you are CEO. Outline the specific steps you would take when conducting an external analysis to determine the need for this addition.
Imagine that you are taking the next step in the environmental analysis process for the cardiac care wing discussed in the first part of this discussion. Recommend three strategies that you can use to evaluate the data gathered during the analysis in order to decide whether or not to add this new wing to the hospital.
Provide References -This is only 4 discussion questions not a paper!!!!
350 word paper about genetically vigorous populations. Include the following items:
- Describe the importance of genetic diversity in populations. Explain how genetic diversity in plants and animals supports long-term viability, biodiversity, and biotic integrity. Describe specific examples of at least one plant population and at least one animal population facing challenges in genetic diversity, and explain the potential or demonstrated threats to viability posed by deficient genetic diversity.
APA format and APA citation!
In your discussion question response, provide a substantive response that illustrates a well-reasoned and thoughtful response; is factually correct with relevant scholarly citations,references, and examples that demonstrates a clear connection to the readings.
In your participation responses to your peers, comments must demonstrate thorough analysis of postings and extends meaningful discussion by building on previous postings.
Note: Review South University’s Substantive Participation Policy Criteria, Helpful Tips, and Late Policy available by clicking on the South University Policy and Guidelines navigation tab. The late policy applies to late discussion question responses.
- Professional socialization relates to the manner in which we learn the roles and functions of being a nurse once we enter the healthcare system. What are some of the ways this socialization occurs in your place of employment, and do you believe it leads to effective assumption of the nursing role? This socialization occurs in a patriarchal healthcare system that still remains predominantly male physician-based. Discuss the impact, you believe, this has on socialization to the nursing role.
Week 2: Research, Practice Problems, and Questions
This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcome (CO).
- CO 2:Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 & 8)
CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 & 8)
Professional nurses rely on research findings to inform practice decisions; they use critical thinking to apply research directly to specific patient care situations.
Think about an independent nursing practice problem you care passionately about and would be interested in searching for evidence. *For the below questions, medical/doctor/physician problems will not be used, for example, treatments such as medications or diagnostics such as cardiac catherizations. Also, broad practice problems such as staffing issues, workforce issues, or patient ratios will not be used as this is an organizational/system/political/administrative/multi-stakeholder problem which nursing cannot solve independently.
- Reflect on nursing practice and describe a significant nursing clinical issue, topic of interest, or practice problem that is important to you. Describe why you chose the problem/topic.
Develop a searchable, clinical question in the PICO(T) format for your nursing practice problem. *To format your clinical question using PICO(T), use the AAACN Toolkit: Template for Asking PICOT Questions found in your required reading or access the following link.
https://www.aaacn.org/sites/default/files/documents/misc-docs/1e_PICOT_Questions_template.pdf (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- List each of your Research,
Practice Problems and Questions
Share why you care about this nursing practice problem and why you believe the problem would benefit from finding the best evidence.
Max Points: 5.0
Read “Thirty-Two Trends Affecting Distance Education: An Informed Foundation for Strategic Planning”:
Select one of the trends and explain how you think it will impact nursing education. This article was written in 2003. Is there a need to update the trend to make the article relevant for today? How?
Prepare: Prior to beginning this discussion, read Chapter 11 of Making Strategy Count in the Health and Human Services Sector and select a minimum of one scholarly article from the Ashford library addressing social and/or public policy issues related to a social challenge of interest addressed by human service organizations.
Reflect: Ultimately, human service organizations and policy are distinctly intertwined in a variety of ways. In this final discussion forum, you will examine the significance of social policy related to a particular challenge (e.g., poverty, child welfare, substance abuse, mental health, etc.) and determine components associated with successful health and human service delivery relationships.
Write: Summarize your scholarly article’s main points regarding the role that policy plays in your particular social challenge. After this, analyze how specific policies, Acts, legislation, etc. impact the effective delivery of services on multiple levels (ie., the individual, family, group, organization, and community). Lastly, discuss how human service organizations can champion effective social policies going forward, taking into consideration your understanding of what makes service delivery successful.
Analyze the impact of resource constraints that impact global health care. Include prevalence of infectious disease in the underdeveloped country of your choice. You must include the following: -Disease incidence -Effect of the disease on individuals -Effect of this disease on the health system of the country -Effect of the disease in respect to the global health market -Effect on health agencies that may provide aid to citizens of this country -Evaluate how successful this organization has been in meeting health care needs in the areas it serves