Skip to content
- Research an engineering firm and write a summary of your findings. Include the following in your summary:
- Provide the name, location and web address of the organization
- Discuss what the company does (products, services, types of projects)
- Using an on-line job search tool, choose a position that you would like to have at this company and describe it. Include the credentials and education needed to qualify for the position.
- Summaries must be at minimum a full page long (spilling over to page two to be safe), typed, double spaced, 12 pt font (Arial or Times Roman) and margins no larger than 1”.
- No bulleted/numbered lists or bold font.
- At the top of the paper, single spaced, include your name and ID number.