Adjustment Case Study
Go to NPR’s Story Corps Website, located at http://www.npr.org/series/4516989/storycorps. Read one (1) article that was published within the last two (2) months that focuses on individuals with major adjustment issues.
Key themes: stress, coping, gender, stages of life, culture, social issues, health, adjustment
Write a three to six (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Summarize one (1) article you selected from the NPR Website. The one (1) article must be from within the last two (2) months.
- Describe the major adjustment issues discussed in each story.
- Examine at least three (3) evidence-based strategies from each of the selected articles that could help the individuals in each article enhance their adjustment skills.
- Recommend the one evidence-based strategy that YOU feel is best suited for the people in the selected articles. Discuss why you recommend the strategy you chose. On what do you base your assertions?
- Cite your selected article as a source. Your textbook should be used as an additional source, for a total of two (2) sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include a reference page containing APA-formatted references for all sources used in your paper. The reference page is not included in the required assignment page length.