READ ME: looking for an annotated bibliography to continue my project of looking at drug addiction in the United States as a social issue; revolves around the problem (drug addiction), a cause, and solution to this issue. Need a bare minimum of 3 (4 or 5 would be nice) peer-reviewed/scholarly references that are verifiable through a digital college library, doi reference, or Google Scholar (so I can actually read the article). Format sample of the annotated bibliography and rubric have been attached.
Option #2: Critical Thinking Assignment: Annotated Bibliography (National/Global)
In Module 2, you began conducting research for your final paper examining a national/global social issue. By now, you already have a developed research topic and a working thesis statement, along with a small bibliography of resources for support.
For this Critical Thinking Assignment, you are to add three credible sources to your original Annotated Bibliography, for a total of at least five credible sources.
Annotate all sources, using college-level writing skills and proper APA style for quoting, summarizing, and paraphrasing sources. Begin your annotated bibliography by describing your research plan at the top of the page.
To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must do the following:
- Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the Library.
- Select three to five scholarly peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Portfolio paper.
To fulfill the written component of this assignment, you must do the following:
- Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style. List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
- Annotated paragraphs must be original and should not be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Format your assignment according to APA style as outlined in CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with one-inch margins and use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain the following elements: (annotations template linked below)
- A summary, in your own words, of the information presented in the article.
- Your analysis of the best use of this information for your final paper, written in your own words.
- Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Assignment Rubric available in the Module 3 Folder for more information on assignment expectations and grading.