You will create an annotated bibliography based on the following requirements:
- An introductory paragraph providing an overview of your topic or historical figure (200-250 words) that
- Summarizes your topic
- Explains the major concepts
- Introduces the historical context and
- States your research question
- Six bibliographic entries of 200 words each on your chosen topic or historical figure accompanied by an appropriate MLA citation. Three of your sources must be published between 2000-2010 and three of your sources must be published between 2011-2017. Each entry will include an analysis of the article’s rhetorical situation, succinct summary of the ideas contained in the source, and discussion of each article’s historical context. Each entry should consist of two paragraphs. One paragraph summarizes the source. One paragraph connects the source to the research question and discusses the credibility of the source.
The research will be about how does the water pollution affecting the aquarium live (write a research question it should be included in the introduction) the sources need to be peer reviewed (scholarly). you need to follow the rubric.