Answer each question well developed and based in facts
Minimun of 100 words for each question
Part 1 THE CONSTITUTION
- What are the three branches of American government? For each, write a sentence explaining what that branch of government does.
- There are five principles in the U.S. Constitution. For each, give an example of a place in the Constitution where this principle is expressed.
- Why did the Framers of the Constitution create a mechanism for amending the Constitution but then make it very difficult to actually make any changes?
PASRT 2 THE GREAT COMPROMISEe
- Why did some people want all states to have the same number of votes in the federal legislature? What did they fear?
- Why did some people want representation to be based on population?
- Do you think that the compromise creating a two-house chamber to balance the needs of smaller and larger states was the best solution? Explain.