A variety of articles that you can use to write the paper, the articles are attached.
Format. Your answers must be: (1) in essay form, (2) 2.5–3 typewritten pages, (3) double-spaced, (4) 12 point font, Times New Roman, (5) 1 inch margins all around, (6) include page numbers, and (7) no references cited is needed—do mention when you cite “Kelly/Thomas” or “class notes” and add page numbers when necessary.
Plagiarism. It is imperative that you write in your own words! If you closely paraphrase a sentence provide the page number, and if you cite something directly from the text use quotes and provide the page number. Do not copy sections of the article or the text into your essay – write in your own words.
- 1) Address the following. (20 points, 40%)
- Describe the topic/main points of the article.
- Describe what you learned that was new about the topic of your chosen article.
- Describe why you liked or chose the topic.
2) Bring in ideas from the Kelly/Thomas text. This is the text link ( https://books.google.com/books?id=k4lTCwAAQBAJ&pri… ) (5 points, 10%)
3) Present your point of view based on a critical understanding and analysis of the article.
(20 points, 40%)
- Describe your point of view on the topic/article you read. Have you observed, experienced, or know of anything similar to what the writer presents in the article?
4) Proofread your essay for spelling, grammar, and syntax errors. (5 points, 10%)
IF you have any questions ask me please !