After reading “Antidepressant-associated mood-switching and transition from unipolar major depression to bipolar disorder: A review in your course resources”, write a 500-750-word article critique addressing the following questions:
- What did you think of the article? What interesting questions did the article raise for you?
- How did the article relate to topics presented in the textbook?
- What implications does the article have for the field of psychology and for society at large?
- Should people with bipolar disorder be encouraged to seek treatment, even if they do not desire treatment?
- Compare and contrast the symptoms and treatments of unipolar depression and bipolar depression.
Use the GCU Library databases, include a minimum of two outside references or other resources to highlight and support your viewpoint.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide