(Week 7 out of 11 weeks)
Application: Critical Analysis II
Week 6 involved the identification of several causes and effects of your identified problem/issue. This Application Assignment requires that you integrate the top four causes and effects into a critical analysis narrative. A critical analysis narrative includes a thorough discussion of each cause (fully describe the source) and its effects (fully describe who is impacted and how). Following the description of all four causes and effects, a critical analysis narrative ends with a final paragraph that briefly summarizes the four causes and your reaction to the relationship between these causes and the development of the problem/issue.
- Review the list of identified causes and effects that you generated in Week 6.
- Review the “Critical Analysis Template” (located in the Resources area on the left navigation bar), paying particular attention to the components of the critical analysis narrative.
- Analyze causes and effects of a problem/issue.
- Apply research to critical analysis of problem/issue.
- Integrate causes/effects into a critical analysis narrative.
In 2-3 pages, respond to the following:
- Identify the four causes and effects you have selected to incorporate into an integrated critical analysis narrative.
- Write an integrated critical analysis narrative that incorporates the four causes and effects you identified.
- Explain your reaction to the results of your critical analysis. Could these causes have been prevented? Which one do you think was most important in leading to the problem?
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
Submit your assignment by Day 7.