Use cause and effect in writing based on purpose and intended audience
In this assignment, you explore the process of cause and effect.
A two-page (500-word) paper
Step 1 Write a paper.
In a two-page (500-word) paper, construct a cause and effect essay that follows these guidelines:
- An introduction with a clear sense of thesis.
- A body with several logically organized indented paragraphs.
- A conclusion that effectively ends the essay.
- Grammatical language that follows conventional practices of mecahnics and punctuation.
- An APA References list for at least two sources used in the paper.
Consider the following topics, which you may use. You are free to choose a topic of your own.
- Disease (diabetes, HIV, cancer)
- Climate Change
Consider what your topic has to offer your reader. Why should this topic be interesting to your audience?
Step 2 Make sure you have an APA heading, at least 2 parenthetically cited sources in the paper, and a Reference page