This assignment requires you to write a position paper using the classical argument structure.
There are five requirements for the Classical Argument Position Paper:
- Write a classical argument position paper of 750-850 words.
- Include a title page, headers, and page numbers in correct APA format.
- Cite at least four different sources in your paper.
- Use the following organization for your paper:
- Get the reader’s attention by means of an interesting, engaging introduction.
- Give the necessary background information so the reader understands the issue.
- Clearly state your position.
- Provide a forecast of your main points in the paper.
- Clearly state the reasons that support your position and support each reason with appropriate and sufficient evidence.
- Summarize one major objection and effectively respond to it.
- Provide a strong conclusion that summarizes your argument, calls for action and/or leaves a powerful impression.
- Use appropriate APA style documentation for in-text citations and a separate references list at the end of the paper.