Conduct a comprehensive research study on one of the following public policy topics:
- Environmental Concerns
- Health Care
- Primary and Secondary Public Education
- Social Security
Your outline of the topic will include:
- The scope and nature of the public policy problem.
- How the problem came to public and political awareness.
- The evolution of related public policy.
- Level of government and the actors involved.
- The intergovernmental structure and political concerns.
- Conflicting public opinion and impact on policy solutions.
- The approaches to policy formulation, adoption, and evaluation.
- The suggested policy direction (continuation, change or termination) and future impact
This assignment is to include a title page, introductory paragraph with thesis statement, outline of your major points, summarizing or concluding paragraph, and reference page. It must be at least four pages in length and include a minimum of five scholarly sources.