1. WHERE TO FIND AN SPIRATION: There are many ideas you can explore when thinking to write a Creative Writing piece. You can navigate the Internet for inspiration or search in your memory bank to see if you find anything you would like to use from your past or current experiences that can be turned into a writing prompt.
2. WRITING PROMPTS: Click the links below, where you will find hundreds of ideas that will trigger your muse and help you to begin this assignment for Week 5
3. TYPES OF CREATIVE WRITING:
- Movie and television scripts.
- Fiction (novels, novellas, and short stories)
- Personal essays.