Accomplish the following in your assignment:
- Investigate the interactive effect that cultural tendencies, issues, and trends of various cultures have on communication.
- Explain how personal interactions are affected by the nonverbal characteristics and differences specific to the U.S. culture and another culture.
- Utilize effective research methods to gather a variety of applicable sources.
- Include a reference list containing a variety of resources, which may include interviews with members of the culture, media presentations, websites, text readings, scholarly articles, and other related materials.
- Select images that reflect communication styles or methods within a selected culture.
- Create a script that connects selected visuals to course content.
- If you choose to create a written script, write your sources within your presentation to support your assertions.
- If you choose to create an audio script, cite your sources orally within your presentation.
- Written communication: Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to APA style and formatting.
- PowerPoint details: Include title and reference slides along with 8–10 slides of content.
- Script options: You have the option of creating a written or audio script for your presentation. If you choose the written option, type your script (what you would say to your audience) in the Notes box for each slide. Use the Record feature in PowerPoint if you prefer to incorporate audio for each slide rather than a written script. Refer to the resources in your Week 6 activity, Visuals in Presentations.