To Prepare for this Discussion:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources related to different types of victimization.
- Consider and select one of the following pairs of victimizations:
- Cyberstalking vs. Conventional Stalking
- Online Harassment vs. Off-line Harassment
- Cyberbullying vs. Face-to-Face Bullying
- Select one of the following age groups: children, adolescents, adults, or older adults.
- Search the Internet and the Walden library for at least 2 articles regarding the potential negative impacts each of your selected victimizations has on your selected age group.
By Day 4
Post a summary of the article(s) you found in your research. Compare the online versus off-line victimization from the pair you selected by responding to the following questions:
- What is the difference in prevalence between the two?
- What difference is there in terms of effects on the victim in each?
- Are there different long-term implications for the victim between the two forms of victimization? What are those implications?
Use proper APA format and citations.