Your task for this week is to read the article/s (if applicable), listen to the audio/s (if applicable) and watch the video/s (if applicable).
1. Give a brief but in-depth summary and analysis of the major points discussed in the videos “to be more than human,” “how to narrate your life story“, and the audio on The Republic. (The Video and Audio already attach below, Thanks!)
2. How are the lessons relevant for you and your life. Give a few examples.
Minimum requirements: Two-pages (approximately 500-words)
Note on the nature of your writing”
- Be mindful that the posted materials on Moodle cover a lot of philosophical and religious territories.
- They have been laboriously created by the peoples of each land and protected for thousands of years.
- They are profound and dense and have for thousands of years been a GPS to life, or a map towards living a more meaningful life.
- Though they do not fetch much respect in the modern world, they still deserve your careful study and understanding their world view.
- Stay away from rushed and superficial responses.
- Stay away from book reporting or copying and pasting.
- Make sure your responses have depth and substance.
- Make your responses are engaging and creative.
- Make sure that you demonstrate the practicality of these ideas by inserting them into your own daily life and life experiences.
- To better understand these ideas, provide examples from your life within the context of the subject materials
Videos “To Be More Than Human”:
Video “How To Narrate Your Life Story”:
Audio on Plato, Socrates Republic I – Justice, Power, and Knowledge: