Your task for this week is to read the article/s (if applicable), listen to the audio/s (if applicable) and watch the video/s (if applicable).
1. Give a brief but in-depth summary and analysis of the major points discussed in the videos “quiet life” and “lottery of life”, and the audios on Plato-05. Plato – Idealism and Power Part and 06. Plato – Idealism and Power Part（attach the links of audio by Google Drive below）.
2. How are the lessons relevant for you and your life. Give a few examples.
Minimum requirements: Two-pages (approximately 500-words)
Note on the nature of your writing”
- Be mindful that the posted materials on Moodle cover a lot of philosophical and religious territories.
- They have been laboriously created by the peoples of each land and protected for thousands of years.
- They are profound and dense and have for thousands of years been a GPS to life, or a map towards living a more meaningful life.
- Though they do not fetch much respect in the modern world, they still deserve your careful study and understanding their world view.
- Stay away from rushed and superficial responses.
- Stay away from book reporting or copying and pasting.
- Make sure your responses have depth and substance.
- Make your responses are engaging and creative.
- Make sure that you demonstrate the practicality of these ideas by inserting them into your own daily life and life experiences.
- To better understand these ideas, provide examples from your life within the context of the subject materials
05. Plato – Idealism and Power Part.mp3:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bygsw4L1n7zfTlhI…
06. Plato – Idealism and Power Part.mp3:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bygsw4L1n7zfUk9w…