1. In your own words, what is Philosophy?
2. Name Three most popular ancient Greek Philosophers mentioned in the Text.
3. Describe the “Socratic Method” of philosophy.
4. What kind of Issues should Philosophers be raising today if they are to benefit society?
5. What does it mean to be “Reasonable”?
6. Apply either the theory of Rationalism or Empiricism towards answering the question: “does a tree that falls in the forest where nobody was around to experience it make any sound”?
7. What is the difference between True argument, valid argument, and sound argument?
8. What is the difference between Deductive argument and Inductive argument?
9. Mind and Matter, which one is more real, and why?
10. If humans do no longer grow old, and perhaps not die, would you want to, also, study Philosophy up to a Ph.D level; give reason for your answer.