Humphrey, J. A., & Schmalleger, F. (2012).
Deviant behavior (2nd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The word count is beside each question and how many scholarly sources it needs. APA guidelines, correct grammar, punctuation mark, make sure to use the book as one of the references. All parts of questions must be answer. Reference goes after each question.
1. Edward Snowden, a former CIA employee, leaked classified information. Is Snowden’s reason for releasing classified information justified? Is he a hero or criminal? (Word count 250) 2 References.
2. Are property crimes precipitated by the general level of poverty in a given society or the consequence of relative deprivation? Are there other explanations that account for property offending specifically? (Word Count 300) 3 References
3. How are white-collar offenses committed within corporations and government agencies similar to and different from organized criminal activities? Provide answers to illustrate your answer. (Word Count 250) 3 References
4. What factors may distinguish between occasional or episodic involvement in cyber deviance and long-term involvement in cyberdeviants. (Word Count 300) 3 References
5. What are the differences between cyberdeviants who do not intend harm to other computer users or their computer systems and those who intend malicious damage and theft? (Word Count 350) 3 References