- What are the eight stages of Erikson’s theory of development?
- What are Horney’s interpersonal orientations, and how do you think these are developed?
- What are the similarities and differences among these theories?
- What role do one’s parents and society play in development, according to these perspectives? Which of these theories do you think best applies to you?
- Finally, explain how a therapist might use information about a client’s psychosocial crises or interpersonal orientation when developing a treatment plan
400 words min. NO PLAGIARISM. References and citations required.
Textbook reference: Howard S. Friedman and Miriam W. Schustack . (2012). Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research . 5th Edition. Pearson.