Find an example of an emotional appeal online. It may be an advertisement, commercial/video, PSA, campaign, newspaper article, etc. Based on the emotional appeal you find, address each of the following:
- Provide the link for the emotional appeal.
- In one sentence, describe the purpose of the persuasive appeal. In other words, what was the appeal trying to persuade people to do/think/believe?
- In one paragraph, describe the persuasive appeal in detail. (E.g., what images did it use? What words did it include?)
- What emotion did the appeal attempt to arouse? Provide at least three specific elements from the appeal that support your claim.
- Was this appeal effectively persuasive? In other words, did it persuade you? Explain why/why not (and if it did not persuade you, what could have been added/improved to persuade you).
Please, use the file (activity 8) as your form of answer. The answer for each question should be under it
For example, for the first question, the link of the emotional appeal should be under it. and so on.