Write a 5-page response paper to the following question:
How would you apply the bargaining model to explain the current crisis between the United States and North Korea? Be sure to discuss the interests and incentives driving the behavior of both states in this conflict.
- The paper should be 5 pages, 12 point font in Times Roman format.
- Provide a clear thesis statement in the introductory paragraph that explicitly states how you apply the bargaining model to the crisis.
- Provide a brief context to the current crisis.
- Provide evidence by using clear examples from statements and policies (past and present) to support your thesis.
- Be analytical, i.e., consider pros and cons.
- Provide a conclusion summarizing the main argument.
- Use 8-10 quality sources which must include journal articles, newspaper op-eds, and credible weblinks. CITE all sources in the form of FOOTNOTES. Direct quotes, paraphrased words, etc., need to be cited correctly wherever required within the essay. Also, specific page numbers must be included wherever necessary. For more on this, download the Chicago Manual of Style Guide posted on the Moodle course page and follow the instructions on how to write footnotes. You are not required to attach a separate reference page at the end.