The film reviews are short papers (2-3 pages) that are designed to develop interdisciplinary knowledge and sharpen your analytical and critical thinking skills. After viewing each assigned film, create an essay that addresses the following questions:
1. What academic discipline is primarily represented in the film? This should be presented as part of a short general summary of the film’s content.
2. Were you able to identify any secondary disciplines in the film? If so, what were they?
3. What did you notice or discover about the methodology of the primary discipline represented in the film?
4. What biases or assumptions did the film present?
5. Does the topic of the film lend itself well to an interdisciplinary approach? Why or why not?
No external sources need to be used for the film reviews. If you do choose to reference an external source, use APA style.
Links to films for film reviews