Explain why Presidents Theodore Roosevely, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Lyndon B. Johnson is important and what he represents about American history and American identity. Consider the following;
- What did each person do that was important or influential and how did he or she help change the nation?
- How did that person interact with the wider world?
- What obstacles did he or she have to overcome?
- How did your persons handle or manage the contrasts and contradictions they faced?
- Did they leave any problems unsolved?