During the course, you have learned about forensic psychology and the many areas of the criminal justice system in which it is applied. As a final project for CRJ325, prepare and submit a scholarly paper that discusses how forensic psychology has improved the criminal justice system in each of the following areas:
- Techniques of Criminal Investigation (Chapter 4)
- Offender Risk Assessment (Chapter 6)
- Improving Eyewitness Identification (Chapter 10)
- Trial Consultation (Chapter 12)
Be sure your paper:
- Is formatted according to the APA Requirements
- Is double-spaced
- Is 6-8 pages in length (not counting title and reference pages that you must include)
- Incorporates headings per APA guidelines.
- Includes a minimum of four current and credible sources, three of which must be peer-reviewed journal articles. Sources should be adequately chosen to provide substance and perspectives on the issue.
Also, if you could do an outline for the topics on a separate page, Thank you!