Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Analyze the given case study on v
- Recommend controls to avoid an enterprise security breach.
Read the text sheet named “Local Breach of Sensitive Online Data” and address the following:
Using what you have learned about security breaches, describe what measures should have been taken by the educational service and test preparation provider to avoid the security breach mentioned in the text sheet.
Respond to your peers with your point of view on their answers. Make sure your opinion is substantiated with valid reasons and references to the concepts covered in the course. In addition, initiate a discussion with the students who comment on your answer.
After the discussion, you need to prepare a summary report. The report should include the following:
- Explanation of the security controls that could have prevented the security breach
- Rationale for choosing the security controls
- Text sheet: Local Breach of Sensitive Online Data (ts_localbreach)
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double-Space
- Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
- Length: 2 pages
- Citation Style: APA with at least 2 Refferences
Use the following checklist to support your work on the assignment:
- I have engaged in a discussion of the assigned topics with at least two of my peers.
- I have raised questions and solicited peer and instructor input on the topics discussed.
- I have articulated my position clearly and logically.
- I have supported my argument with data and factual information.
- I have provided relevant citations and references to support my position on the issue discussed.
- I have compared and contrasted my position with the perspectives offered by my peers and highlighted the critical similarities and differences.
- I have solicited peer and instructor feedback on my arguments and propositions.
- I have offered a substantive and critical evaluation of my peer’s perspective on the issues that is opposite of mine, and supported my critical review with data and information.
- I have followed the submission requirements.