Write a 3–4-page assessment in which you compare the similarities and differences in the sampling, methodologies, and findings of selected research studies.
Locate two scholarly articles. One article should be about a true experiment and the other about a quasi-experiment. Carefully review both articles for use in this assessment.
Write a 3–4-page assessment comparing the similarities and differences of the following items in the research studies:
- The research question (hypothesis), design, and findings.
- The sample: What are the differences in sampling between the two different studies?
- The methodology: How did the methodology (pre-experimental versus experimental) differ between the two studies?
- The findings.
Be sure to include details about the defining features of each study. What makes it either experimental or pre-experimental? In the case of the pre-experimental design, why was this design necessary?
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your assessment should be formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
- Length: A typical response will be 3–4 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.