To Prepare for this Final Project Assignment:
- Review and incorporate your instructor’s feedback you received from Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your Final Project: Mitigation Plan.
For this Final Project: Mitigation Plan Assignment:
Your Final Project should consist of a 6- to 8-page paper (excluding title page and reference page) and a 5-slidePowerPoint presentation.
Your paper integrates Parts 1, 2, and 3 into the 6-8 page cohesive document. At a minimum, the Final Project Assignment should include information that:
- Defines the topic problem
- Describes the developmental age group and relevant diversity factors
- Explains developmental and psychological risks associated with failure to address the topic problem
- Illustrates the role of digital technology (both benefits and drawbacks) as part of the topic problem and/or mitigation plan
- Documents several strategies to mitigate the topic problem
- Addresses the positive social change implications
Provide scholarly support for your statements and assertions. Be sure that you use proper APA form and style for your text, citations, and references.
The PowerPoint slides should address the following (one slide for each):
- The Issue/Topic Problem and Developmental Age Group/Diversity Factors
- The Role of Digital Technology
- Digital Technology Benefits and Drawbacks
- Mitigation Plan
- Positive Social Change Implications for your Group