Navigate to the “My Next Move” website and take the O*NET Interest Profiler quiz.
Write a paper (750-1,000 words) about your quiz results. Include the following in your paper:
- Document the names and scores of your Holland Code (Referred online as the Interest Profiler Results)
- Based on the results, list three different careers offered as potential matches for you (each should be at a different job zone/educational level)
- Identify the education required, potential outlook of the career, theoretical salary, and other information connected to the career
- Provide your opinion of how useful the website was, how easy it was to use, how well the site connected you to careers you would actually be interested in
- Discuss how you may use this site when providing career counseling with clients
- At least three references from the O*NET site.
**MY CURRENT JOB IS A SOCIAL WORKER(CHILD PROTECTION INVESTIGATOR)**
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.4.b. Approaches for conceptualizing the interrelationships among and between work, mental well-being, relationships, and other life roles and factors.
2.F.4.c. Processes for identifying and using career, avocational, educational, occupational and labor market information resources, technology, and information systems.