Pending Academic Dismissal

I been placed on temporary suspension pending academic dismissal based on your having not met the minimum required GPA during the academic probation period provided.

To appeal, you must submit a written petition to the Student Appeal’s Office. My appeal should contain a straightforward narrative of the facts as to why you were previously not able to maintain a higher academic standard in your courses. If your appeal is based on circumstances outside of your control, we may ask you for outside documentation of these circumstances, but you do not need to include this with your initial appeal.


-Had Death in Family.

-I had trouble of submitting work due to computer problems.

-My Personal Computer crashed and my work schedule are the same as my surrounding local libraries.

Also Include:

-Ask for forgiveness.

-Will Re-Take the two courses I failed

Letter Format