Please read the attached PPE Policy template closely. You will observe 2 tasks (and PPE) during viewing the accompanying video on a car painting operation.
- Please complete and submit the Certification of PPE Hazard Assessment form, found in the attachment, for one (1) task you observed..
- You must now train the employees in the proper use of PPE. Please submit a .docx document addressing, at a minimum, each of the following training requirements for your task that requires PPE:
- when PPE is necessary
- what PPE is necessary for the process the employee operates
- how to properly put on, take off, adjust and wear PPE
- the limitations of the PPE
- how to determine if PPE is no longer effective or is damaged
- how to get replacement PPE
- how to properly care for, maintain, store and dispose of PPE.
You may use bullets, but please remember to write professionally, as if this information is going in a company-wide policy.