Please review the following link which discusses Pronoun Agreement.Similar to Subject Verb Agreement, Pronouns and Antecedents must agree in person and in number.
Please choose the correct answer for each sentence. As always, your answers must be written in complete sentences.
1. Both of the professors used (his, their) own research for the presentation.
2. No one will receive (your,his) exam grades before Monday.
3, The passenger left (her, my) jacket in the car.
4. I should not be forced to take a class that does not fit with (your, my) major.
5. All of the cars on the lot have (its, their) vehicle identification numbers stamped on them.
6. Patients often expect their doctors to have all of the answers, but (you, they) should realize that doctors are not miracle workers.