After reading “Antidepressant-associated mood-switching and transition from unipolar major depression to bipolar disorder: A review in your course resources”, write a 500-750-word article critique addressing the following questions:
- What did you think of the article? What interesting questions did the article raise for you?
- How did the article relate to topics presented in the textbook?
- What implications does the article have for the field of psychology and for society at large?
- Should people with bipolar disorder be encouraged to seek treatment, even if they do not desire treatment?
- Compare and contrast the symptoms and treatments of unipolar depression and bipolar depression.
Use the GCU Library databases, include a minimum of two outside references or other resources to highlight and support your viewpoint.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Here’s the article: https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://ac.els…
Note: Please use only resources from the GCU library. Also, please follow the instructions on the word document below. If you do not have knowledge of this paper, please do not write it. Thank you. I will provide you the link and login to GCU library along with my login info. Also, you will need to access my course book. The info to my gcu library login will be the same as the login information for the ebook.