Five (4-5) minute individual class presentation
MUST include the following:
• Oral Presentation in which students exhibit an understanding of their disorder and proper presentation techniques by not reading directly from their paper. o You may use a 4×6 index card § OR
o You can use your paper as a guideline but should not rely on the paper for direct reading
• Presentation should last approximately 4-5 mins (5 mins MAX)
• Your Presentation should include a summary of your paper and include a brief summary of your article findings
• You should be able to respond to questions about your presentation
• Refer to Grading Rubric to determine how your oral portion will be scored.
3. Visual/Activity to supplement Presentation (Show and TELL J)
• BE CREATIVE!
• This should be presented AFTER your oral presentation; should not be used during your summary of paper.
o PowerPoint w/ Pictures etc
o Discussion panel/questions