Read the “Methods” section within the article:
- Deliens, T., Clarys, P., De Bourdeaudhuij, I., & Deforche, B. (2014).Determinants of eating behaviour in university students: A qualitative study using focus group discussions. BMC Public Health, 14(1), 53. doi:10.1186/1471-2458-14-53
Write a two- to- three page paper (excluding title and reference pages) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, presenting the information listed below. Your paper should begin with an introduction paragraph (including a thesis statement) and end with a concluding paragraph reaffirming the thesis and summarizing the major points made in the body of the paper. All sources used in the paper (such as the chosen article and the textbook) must be cited in the body of the paper and listed as references on a separate page at the end.
The body of your paper must contain the following criteria:
- Identify the study by title and authors.
- Determine what question(s) the authors are trying to answer by doing this research.
- Associate the chosen study with a specific research area of psychology based on the information on research area in Chapter 1 of your course textbook. Explain your reasoning.
- Summarize ethical issues which were addressed in the article and analyze the ethical principles applied. Can you discern additional ethical issues that apply but were not mentioned?