Skip to content
- Be formatted according to APA requirements
- Subject must be debatable.
- Include a well-constructed thesis statement.
- Focus on adding depth to your introduction and conclusion.
- Define your transitions between each new area within your paper.
- Incorporate 3 main points and 1 primary/scholarly resource per point.
- Each point must have a different resource.
- There should be a minimum of 5 academic resources.
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including your cover and references page