Hello. this is mt professor’s instruction please pay attention to do all the steps:
Read: Highlighted portions of 2010 American Medical Association
Answer the following questions:
PART 1: DUE THURSDAY NIGHT
1. Describe the participants in this study and the length of timethe study took place.
Do you think this was positive or negative to the results of the study? (1/2 point)
3. What were the Results as they pertain to: (1 point)
- _______% increase in price of soda resulted in _______% decline in probability of purchasing soda (1/2 pt)
- $1 increase in price of soda associated with average ______ fewer calories, _____pound lower weight and improved _________Score* (1/2 pt)
3. Do you think foods such as soda and pizza should be taxed in an attempt to deter people from eating them? Explain your answer 1 point.
4. What do you think needs to be done so that people will eat more vegetables, fruits and whole grains? (1/2 point)
What would it take for YOU to do that? (1/2 point)