Please read the following material and answer questions below.Also, make sure you have read Chapters 1 through 5 of the textbook(financial cybersecurity risk management) .
1. The state of cybersecurity at financial institutions at https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/industry/financial-services/state-of-cybersecurity-at-financial-institutions.html
2. 2018 Cost of a Data Breach Study: Global Overview at https://databreachcalculator.mybluemix.net/assets/… ort.pdf You don’t need to read the entire report, just pages 1 – 10, 19 – 21, 26 – 32, 42 – 43
3. Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity at https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/CSWP/NIST.CSWP.0… You don’t need to read the entire report, just pages 1 – 8, 12 – 15, 20 – 22
Your text has the following chapters:
1. What Are We Afraid Of?
2. Where Are We Vulnerable?
3. What Would A Breach Cost Us?
4. What Are The Odds? 5. What Can We do?
As you read the articles, highlight the material that relates to the major topics in the chapters. For example, page 31 of #2 above deals with the likelihood of another data breach. This relates to the material in Ch. 4 of the text. Pick two major ideas in each chapter and discuss the following for each idea separately:
What You Will Turn In
1. In a Word document, type answers to the questions (a total of 10 ideas)
2. The answer should be one or one-and-a-quarter page
3. Quality of answers is more important than quantity
4. Page number at bottom-center of each page of document.
5. 1” margins
6. 11 pt. Calibri font
I attached the book