The event is the September 11th Attacks on the USA.
Explain the event from a sociological perspective. Use sociological vocabulary correctly and thoroughly in your analysis and address the following questions:
- How and why was the event sociologically interesting?
- In what social context did the event occur?
- How many people were affected by the event? Are there trends in shared characteristics of the people affected by this event or similar events?
- Which sociological theory best explains this event?
Your final paper must be 8-10 pages long. Cite at least six scholarly sources to support your assertions and strengthen your arguments, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. T
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article
- A newspaper article
- A government-based website or publication
Proofread your paper to ensure the sentences, paragraphs, and ideas flow well and are logical, concise, and grammatically error-free. A complete, APA-style Reference page is required for this assignment.