C. Wright Mills defined the sociological imagination as the capacity for individuals to understand the relationship between their individual lives and the broad social forces that influence them. In other words, the sociological imagination helps people link their own individual biographies to the broader forces of social life: “Neither the life of an individual nor the history of a society can be understood without understanding both” (Mills 1959).
In this assignment, use this sociological imagination to analyze a situation that happened in your life and has had a huge impact on you.
• Length: Approximately 500-700 words, and should be very specific about the terms and concepts mentioned in your book.
Link to Book: https://cnx.org/contents/AgQDEnLI@6.14:TrIRM88K@3/…
• Font: 12 point Times New Roman or comparable
• Citation Style: APA style formatting is required. The body of the paper must include citations according to the APA style format, and these sources should be included in your reference page. Every assignment should contain at least two references.
• Document format: WORD or pdf
• ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM, and please do your best work this assignment is basically my final for the class.
• Assignment is due on December 9th at 11:59pm, so I will need it by 7:00pm at latest on the 9th.