Select one of the following options to deliver your assignment:
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word essay.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Include the following in your paper or presentation:
- Provide an introduction that defines both technology and social change, and discusses how they are related.
- Discuss the impact of the personal computer, cellular phones, and the Internet on society.
- Using the three major sociological perspectives, describe the equilibrium model, the digital divide, and cultural lag in relation to these technologies and social change.
- Include how technology has influenced social epidemiology, health and the environment.
- Explore a recent or emerging form of technology and discuss its potential benefits or consequences for society.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes key points.
Cite at least three academic, peer-reviewed sources and two popular magazines.
Please note that the instructions for Options 1 and 2 are the same. The only difference is that one is addressed with MS Word, the other a PowerPoint Presentation.
Past students have often missed the main points of the assignment for the written assignment. I can not edit the instructions as the school posts the assignment and instructions for the class. I am hoping that this post will help you all to achieve the highest points possible.
Format yourreferences according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes or in a separate reference list.