The Nature of Racial and Ethnic Relationships in the U.S. Today
In the 2000 census, people of mixed-race were allowed to select more than one race for their racial category. This change reflected a national increase in:
- The acceptance of interracial couples
- The number of interracial relationships (formal and informal)
- The number of individuals who identify with two or more races.
In your presentation, analyze the following question in the context of the national increases listed above:
- How does this change reflect racial and ethnic diversity in the US, racial tolerance and the future of race relationships in the U.S.?
Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 9 to 12 slides.
Include in the presentation:
- An introductory and conclusion slide
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.