Focus on the points of philosophical significance rather than the plot or events depicted.Video responses will be available using BlackBoard and should be 2-3 pages.
- What is the guiding theme of the film?
- What is (are) the dominating ethical questions the film raises?
- In what way(s) does the film make an appeal to emotion and/or appeal to reason through sound arguments?
- How would you describe or categorize the main philosophical system on display?
- Chose one central element of the controversy to agree or disagree with.
- What contribution does this film make to society?
- What are the strengths and limitations of the film?