Step 1 View the following video
Step 2 Post your response to the discussion board.
Rewrite your Week 7 Literature Journal 2 on LM in academic paragraph form.
Add a paragraph with insight you have gained on LM from the interview you viewed above.
Write a question you have about what you have read or viewed in the interview that is directly related the the novel.
Use direct quotes to support your ideas.
Use correct MLA style.
Step 3 Read and respond to other students’ posts.
Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them. In addition to any other comments you may have, respond to the following:
- Respond to the points they made from their journal entry
- Respond to at least two colleagues in the classroom with an interesting comment and probing question.
- Respond to the question they had about the novel
These posts should be at least a full paragraph each.
Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to support or debate other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support opinions.
Please respond to at least two (2) classmates.
- Initial posts are due by WEDNESDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Response postings should be completed no later than FRIDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- The key to a good discussion is interaction. Therefore, it is expected that you will log in and participate in the discussions on four (4) separate days per unit.
- Additional Prompts are due by SATURDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Please note that posting all, or the majority, of your replies on the last day of the discussion after 6:00 pm will be considered for point deduction since this greatly decreases the interaction and impact of your posts.
- Interaction is the key to a productive and meaningful discussion between you, your peers, and your instructor, so your goal and approach should be meaningful interaction rather than meeting minimum point requirements.