Reflect on Parker’s learning how to exercise and persevere in your readings for this module/week.
assigned reading addresses assessment and evaluation of student performance, and Parker allows us to reflect on how to exercise and persevere. Based on this module/week’s reading, answer the following questions in your discussion thread:
- How can exercise or movement affect your learning environment and kinesthetic learners?
- How does persevering and never giving up on a student embody the Christian walk of faith and how Christ loves and forgives us?
- Define formative and summative assessments.
- How may formative and summative assessments help you determine in which ways you need to encourage your students to exercise their minds and their full potential by persevering?
- How do you plan to integrate both forms of assessment into instruction?
- What are some additional forms of assessment types?