How’s it going?
Please answer the following questions to be turned in for Class Attendance on Monday 11/13.
Questions also located on CANVAS Module NRM.
- What is the definition of “denomination” in religion?
- According to the Ellwood text what is the difference between “sects” and cults”? (cite page number)
The following questions are related only to Mormonism – LDS (Latter Day Saints) from page 312 and please cite other sources:
- What are the myths of L. D.S.?
- What are the rituals of L. D.S.?
- What is sacred according to the LDS?
- What is the Ultimate Power of LDS?
- How does this religion answer Questions of Ultimate Concern? That is morality, meaning, and mortality?
- What is at least one “new” thing you discovered about Mormonism?
- Which of the following course definitions do you consider Mormonism: religion, denomination, sect, or cult?
Have a Great Day!