What qualities must a president have to be an effective leader?
How much power should the executive branch have?
How should the president meet the needs of the American people?
It will allow you to revisit the roles and responsibilities of the president, the election process, executive powers, how the federal bureaucracy works with the president and the cabinet, how independent agencies perform important functions, and how the executive branch interacts with other countries.
- Classify the responsibilities of the executive branch and its parts
- Identify, explain, and evaluate the constitutional powers of the president
- Explain the bureaucratic structure of federal government
- Describe various roles of the president in international affairs
- Analyze historic elections and candidacies