Our school will host the award-winning play “The Vagina Monologues” by Eve Ensler on. The performance benefits local organizations to end violence against women. Those of you who can attend the program are encouraged to do so. If you cannot make the live performance, you will need to watch it online. Then, you will write a 2 page reflection paper and answer the following questions:
1) How many times have you seen the play and how has it changed over the years to reflect people’s attitudes about their bodies and their comfort/discomfort levels with them?
2) How do these attitudes about our bodies make mental shifts and enact actual behavioral change in individuals?
3) Which monologue did you relate to the most and why?
4) Were there any monologues that made you squeamish or uncomfortable or helped you see another perspective you hadn’t considered?
5) What makes this an important field of study in Human Behavior and how do you feel it may potentially enlighten people?
You can find it in YouTube the show “The Vagina Monologues”
Please make it as simple as you can